About the job
Account Executive, Business Development
Ticket Sales & Service
Suns Legacy Partners includes several companies and many different departments that support the Phoenix Suns, Phoenix Mercury and Footprint Center.
Would you like to win championships and create sustained success? Suns Legacy Partners is looking for individuals that are committed to pursuing excellence and be part of creating memorable experiences.
We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated Account Executive, Business Development with the Ticket Sales & Service department, who will generate new business as it relates to the Phoenix Suns, Mercury, and select concerts or shows. This full menu selling position will be responsible for proactively producing revenue through outbound efforts towards season tickets, groups, partial plans, suites, by making outbound cold calls, scheduling appointments, and working games.
What Will You Do
- Making outbound calls, emails, and messages to current clients and potential prospects.
- Game day activities and fan experiences
- Group planning and team meetings
- Generating leads via prospecting, networking, or connecting with referrals
- Scheduling and completing face to face appointments
What We Need From Our Account Executive, Business Development
- Passionate about generating leads and networking.
- Ability to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
Experience/ Education Requirements
- Preferred or ideal candidates should have 1-3 years of sports sales experience.
- Knowledge of ticketing systems, such as Archtics are preferred, but not required.
What You Can Expect
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by a teammate to optimally perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Flexible schedule to include weekends, evenings, and some holidays to meet business needs.
Ability to transit throughout the arena for long periods of time.
Occasional travel from time to time for professional development
This position works mainly indoors, removed from extreme weather; exposure to weather is
S-Sedentary Work – Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally.
Position is predominately computer-based, requiring the use of a computer monitor.
Must be able to carry on a conversation both on the phone and in-person.
Ability to Read, Write & Speak in English
Wide range of fulltime benefit options including
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverages
- Life and Disability options
- Vacation, sick and holiday leave programs
- In-arena work requirements with the potential of hybrid schedules based on each role and department.
- Discounts at Fanatics Team Shop
- Tickets available for Phoenix Suns, Phoenix Mercury and Rattlers games
Visit our Culture page learn more about our culture and work environment
Suns Legacy Partners, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Please note this job description is not crafted to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
For questions about this career opportunity, please contact our People & Culture Recruiting team at SLPrecruiting@suns.com