About the job
Department: Ticket Sales & Service
Direct Supervisor: Director, Premium Sales & Hospitality
The Account Executive, Global Business Development will focus on selling at a high level for the Formula 1 Crypto.com Miami Grand Prix. This position will be responsible for executing assigned call campaigns as well as prospecting domestic and international companies to execute high-level meetings presenting hospitality options offered at the Grand Prix. Representatives will be part of an elite sales team at Hard Rock Stadium that will set the standard for high-level sales the sports industry. As a Global Business Development representative, this position will have the ability to sell across multiple properties including the Miami Dolphins and Miami Open. With multiple entities under one roof, this position will provide tremendous growth & advancement opportunities across Miami Dolphins, Miami Open & Formula 1 Crypto.com Miami Grand Prix.
The Formula 1 Crypto.com Miami Grand Prix has set a new standard in luxury seating and hospitality. As one of the premier destinations on the Formula 1 schedule, the Formula 1 Crypto.com Miami Grand Prix will play a significant role in the continued growth of Formula 1 in the United States. With over 30 unique hospitality spaces, the race offers a range of options for clients to enjoy the world’s fastest sport.
- This is a full-time position based on site at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, FL.
- This position will be focused on high volume sales from designated call campaigns, prospecting, appointment setting, executing sales presentations in a face-to-face & virtual format, and closing high-level sales
- Due to the nature of this role, the candidate must be willing to work non-traditional hours and weekends
- The candidate will be held accountable for elite levels of activity, appointment goals, and closed sales goals while maintaining a high level of integrity & sales leadership
- We are looking for a candidate with an optimistic team-first attitude and the competitive desire to be the best
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year of prior sports ticket sales experience required
- International sales experience and familiarity with Formula 1 as a sport is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills required in English and additionally preferred in Spanish
- Proven ability to work in a team-oriented environment and effectively influence and communicate with C-Level executive
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with a focus on Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Previous working experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM is a plus
- Candidate must have a strong work ethic and a desire to build a career in professional sports
- Candidate must know how to navigate a sales presentation virtually
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance (including voluntary coverage for spouses and children)
- Long term disability insurance
- Ticket benefits for events including Miami Dolphins games, the Formula 1 Crypto.com Miami Grand Prix, and the Miami Open
- Employee gym, subsidized lunch program, and discounts on a variety of products and services
- 401k, Paid time off (PTO), and company holidays
The Miami Dolphins, Hard Rock Stadium and South Florida Motorsports are proud to be Drug-Free Workplaces. Offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.