About the job
The Winnipeg Football Club is seeking a highly motivated, energetic, sales professional to focus on selling both Valour FC and Winnipeg Blue Bombers season tickets, groups and game day tickets. The right individual will be a self-starter who can generate sales through proactive sales strategies and creative initiatives that engage all types of fans.
What you will do:
- Achieve and surpass defined targets for new business for all products
- Provide superior customer service at every step of the sales process, including after the sale
- Execute experiences on game days and events as required
- Demonstrate creative drive to appeal to a wide variety of fans
- Business and industry sales experience with a minimum of one year related sales experience
- Strong communication skills with a preference of Post-secondary education
- Excellent time and territory management skills
- Experience with sports ticketing selling considered an asset
- Working knowledge of Ticketmaster (Archtics) and use of a CRM system considered an asset
Note: When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
- Why would you be an excellent candidate for the role?
- What are you salary expectations?
- Why do you want to work for the Winnipeg Football Club?