About the job
Department: Ticket Sales & Service
Direct Supervisor: Sr. Director, Luxury & Suite Sales & Service
The Account Manager, Luxury Service is responsible for the long-term retention of Miami Dolphins Luxury Members and providing a first-class, personalized experience while simultaneously driving new business. They will inherit an existing book of our highest-end Luxury Members and take ownership of actively renewing their agreements while also uncovering new sales opportunities through add-ons, upsells, referrals and prospecting. The ideal candidate for this role has a passion for providing a first-class customer experience in sport and entertainment ticket service, while embracing a proactive, new sales mindset and demonstrates a track record of exceeding both sales and retention revenue goals. The position has the ability to sell a full menu of Miami Dolphins products (Suites, Luxury Seating, Memberships, Group Sales, Individual Game Suite Rentals).
Hard Rock Stadium offers the industry’s most premier luxury seating, club and suite experiences which set the standard for live events. Our Luxury Members receive some of the closest experiences to the field and the highest-end luxury amenities. Hard Rock Stadium is a global entertainment destination, hosting world-class events year-round. It is home of the Miami Dolphins, Miami Open, 2026 FIFA World Cup, University of Miami football team, Orange Bowl, Super Bowl 54, College Football Playoffs, international soccer, and the Formula 1 Crypto.com Miami Grand Prix.
- This is a full-time position based on site at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, FL
- Meet and exceed all Luxury Member retention, extension, and new sales revenue goals.
- Renew expiring Luxury Member agreements into new multi-year agreements.
- Retain Luxury Members by providing a first-class customer service and game day experience, including personalized touchpoints and the activation of their benefits.
- Quickly respond to, resolve, and proactively anticipate customer challenges, complaints, requests, and inquiries from Luxury Members.
- Proactively identify new sales opportunities through prospecting, referrals, add-ons, and upgrades from current book of business.
- Nurture relationships with clients and prospective clients through creative means; including but not limited to: personalized outreach, networking events, one-on-one dinners / lunches, hosting at events, seat visits at games and outside meetings.
- Offseason focus is a full-menu new-sales approach, including prospecting, appointment setting, executing sales presentations in a face-to-face format, and closing sales.
- Document all interactions and key account information in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Meet metric expectations guided towards achieving annual goals.
- Meet and exceed service levels, standards, and company values.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of 3 years customer retention and new sales experience in the sport or entertainment industry required.
- Must have a passion for customer service and proven ability to seek new sales opportunities and exceed revenue goals.
- Proven ability to work in a team-oriented environment and effectively influence and communicate with C-Level executives.
- Experience working with multi-year contractual agreements.
- Excellent written and oral communication/interpersonal skills are required.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize both important and urgent requests.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and time management.
- Ability to handle and document heavy phone volume, both outbound and inbound.
- Flexibility to work weekends, nights, and holidays as required by schedule of events.
- Experience or working knowledge of Ticketmaster Archtics ticketing platform and Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM preferred.
- Candidate should be competitive, professional, and self-starting.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills required in English and additionally preferred in Spanish.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance (including voluntary coverage for spouses and children)
- Long term disability insurance
- Ticket benefits for events including Miami Dolphins games, the Formula 1 Crypto.com Miami Grand Prix, and the Miami Open
- Employee gym, subsidized lunch program, and discounts on a variety of products and services
- 401k and NFL Club Employees Pension Plan
- Paid time off (PTO) and company holidays
The Miami Dolphins, Hard Rock Stadium and South Florida Motorsports are proud to be Drug-Free Workplaces. Offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.