Date: Sep 20, 2022
Location: Markham, ON, CA, L6G 0E7
Company: Under Armour
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House?!
The role is a value-added business partner to the Sales, Finance, Planning and Marketing functions and a critical player within the America’s Supply Chain Organization. In this role, the Account Service Professional will facilitate revenue potential, growth and increase Sales productivity potential by providing effective methodologies, efficient Order Management processes, system expertise and value-added order bank information for Key, Territory, Team and Specialty Accounts). This individual will work cross-functionally to bridge the gap and understanding between Sales and Supply Chain, ultimately translating systemic information into actionable data for Sales and our Accounts. They will communicate and partner with the Sales team, buyers, and analysts for the accounts, to determine the right action plan for UA and the customers regarding their orders. They will leverage SAP & BI Reporting systems to identify the needed actions to address and improve customer fill rates, allocation percentages and independently problem solve delayed product or and non-shippable so that the warehouse has sufficient time to pick, pack and ship orders on time and in full. This position is currently responsible for supporting a multi-million-dollar piece of the Wholesale business and providing essential data to all levels of Sales, including senior leadership for a variety of functions.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Daily customer order bank management for Key, Territory and Specialty Accounts
- Analyzing account fill rates and actively problem solving for delayed product or non-shippable orders
- Running SAP & BI reports to determine current fill rates, future fill rates and system release dates so that the warehouse has sufficient time to pick, pack and ship orders within the Customers requested window
- Has a strong financial acumen to regularly communicate OB revenue reporting and provide high level analysis on changes in revenue.
- Develop and present “State of the Business” update for Sales & BU leads on a weekly basis
- Independently act on various company reports (i.e. Daily Snapshot, Late WIP, Fill Rate Report, ATP), and work cross functionally on others to ensure UA is positioned for accurate supply planning (Unresolved Demand and Unconfirmed Reports)
- Partner with Sales to determine the right action plan for Under Armour and the customer regarding their orders and shipments
- Strong understanding of last mile transportation processes and Customer routing requirements
- Aid in the development/improvements of procedures, reports & processes; Lead application of such within specific Business Unit, accounting for uniqueness of the business
- Respond to internal and external Customer inquiries regarding orders, shipments, products, compliance requirements and pricing
- Process Sales orders via email, telephone or electronically (EDI) and confirm all orders received and troubleshoot any issues
- Manage booking deadline order entry and confirmation process, including validation that all expected demand has been entered, and work with Sales to ensure pricing is accurate vs sell-in plans, resolve offer dates and requested ship dates are aligned
- Understand the product line, key programs, launch, and seasonal strategies driving the accounts’ assortment plan
- Maintain account(s) profile, ensuring adherence to vendor compliance. This could include special packaging, SMU’s, ticketing, musical size runs, shortages, lateness, direct ships, etc.
- Manage account dashboards to ensure accurate and timely deliveries, achievement of KPI’s and mitigation of compliance issues.
- Ensure a working knowledge of entire order cycle and can identify any gaps or process improvements
- Works cross functionally with the Supply Chain, DH, IT, Accounting and Production Teams to coordinate and ensure delivery by specified dates. If specified delivery dates are not met, needs to act, and expedite or trace missing or delayed shipments to satisfy customers.
- Management of special projects as assigned.
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Availability during normal work hours (8:30 am – 5:30 pm) to respond promptly to customer needs or requests for service and assistance
- Must be detail oriented, able to prioritize tasks and able to work under pressure with multiple deadlines
- Identifies and resolves customer problems in a timely manner. Listens to feedback and improves service
- Meets time commitments to customers
- Arrives at meetings and appointments with customers on time and prepared
Education And / Or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of related Account Service experience
- Professional written and oral communication demonstrating a courteous demeanor and desire to assist the customer and internal departments
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Experience with SAP order management a strong asset
- Fluency in French and English, written and verbal, is an asset
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Analytical - Collects and provides data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations.
- Technical Skills – Proficient in SAP, MS Outlook, MS Excel & MS Word
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Oral Communication - Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Actively participates and facilitates meetings.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Presentation skills – Is comfortable presenting information/data to a team of internal and/or external partners.
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
- Leadership - Exhibits confidence in self and others; Accepts feedback from others.
- Quality Management - Looks for, develops, and implements, ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- High level of analytical thinking with demonstrated talent for identifying, scrutinizing, improving, and streamlining complex work processes
- Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring ability to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent projects
- Motivated self-starter who takes initiative with minimal supervision.
- Effective Interaction, communication, and rapport with cross functional teams
- No relocation provided.
- Return to Work Designation: 2 days in office, remaining days remote.
Under Armour is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, ancestry, color, ethnic or national origin, citizenship, creed, sex, gender identity, gender expression, religion, language, age, history of conviction of criminal or summary conviction offence that is unrelated to the employment or to the intended employment of that individual, social condition, receipt of public assistance, political convictions or beliefs, physical or mental disability, handicap or the use of any means to palliate a handicap, marital status, sexual orientation, civil status, family status, pregnancy or any other characteristic protected by protected status.