AV Integration Technician
At Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment Partnership (MLSE), we are committed to creating an inclusive workplace that is representative of our community and where all employees feel they belong and can reach their full potential. We are Canada’s preeminent leader in delivering top quality sport and entertainment experiences and one of North America’s leading providers of exceptional fan experiences. We are the parent company of the National Hockey League’s Toronto Maple Leafs, the National Basketball Association’s Toronto Raptors, Major League Soccer’s Toronto FC, the Canadian Football League’s Toronto Argonauts and development teams with the Toronto Marlies (American Hockey League), Raptors 905 (NBA G League), Toronto FC II (MLS NEXT Pro League) and Raptors Uprising Gaming Club, the Toronto Raptors Esports franchise in the NBA 2K League.
MLSE owns and/or operates all the venues our teams play and train in, including Scotiabank Arena, BMO Field, Coca-Cola Coliseum, Ford Performance Centre, BMO Training Ground, and OVO Athletic Centre. We also provide fans in Toronto with incredible live music and entertainment events, as well as exceptional culinary experiences through our restaurants (e11even and RS) and clubs (Hot Stove Club, ScotiaClub and Platinum Club). Through MLSE Foundation, we have invested more than $45 million into Ontario communities since 2009 and with MLSE LaunchPad, we provide a place where youth facing barriers use sport to recognize and reach their potential.
We achieve all of this through our Common Purpose - to unite and empower our employees to create extraordinary moments for our fans and each other. Come be a part of the team.
Collaborating with the Manager AV Integration, you will install, maintain and troubleshoot audiovisual infrastructure across all MLSE venues supported by detailed documentation.
- Install and support audiovisual components of new construction initiatives.
- Maintain existing corporate A/V equipment and control systems.
- Repeated testing of installed collaboration hardware and software
- Troubleshoot, document and repair venue technology presentation equipment.
- Assist in demonstrating and training new users of installed A/V systems
- Pull and dress vertical and horizontal cables, applying industry best practices
Note: Before reviewing the qualifications listed below, we want you to know that we understand you may not meet all the qualifications described and have other relevant expertise and experience. We invite you to please share this with us in the "Message to the Hiring Manager" section of our online application.
- 4+ years experience in a full-time A/V installation, service role
- CTS certified or working towards certification
- Proficient in all forms of low voltage cable termination
- Able to comprehend functional drawings
- Proven knowledge and experience with all forms of wall fasteners and tools associated with the installation of TV’s, large displays, video walls, DvLED, brackets and speakers
- Knowledgeable in audio and video patching, routing and signal distribution
- Working experience with industry leading brands such as Crestron, Extron, Kramer, QSYS, Cisco, Barco.
- Knowledge of Digital Signage (DvLED) hardware, software, mapping and structural installations
- Exceptional troubleshooting skills
- Customer service focused attitude accompanied by strong communication skills
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Available to work evenings and weekends
- Respond to email and communications in a timely manner
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
At MLSE, we are committed to building an equitable, diverse and inclusive organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. MLSE will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process. If you have difficulty using our online application system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note this email is only for accommodation requests. Resumes sent to this email address will not be considered.