About the job
Work options: Hybrid
Hybrid: Mon-Thurs onsite
Title: Brand Experience Specialist, North America Sports Marketing
Location: Beaverton, OR
Duration: 1 Year Contract
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream, and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders, and visionaries. At Nike, it's about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
- The Athlete Offense remains a key growth opportunity for Nike and this role will be responsible for enabling Nike’s contracted athletes to be leveraged in Brand and Business across NA. Primarily, this role is responsible for supporting the NASM team with managing our athlete request intake portal, data reporting, and management of athlete profiles to ensure up-to-date and accurate.
- Secondarily, this role will support the NASM Brand Experience team on key projects and product ordering as needed.
- Respond to all NA athlete requests in a timely manner upon receipt. Ensure accurate and complete to make connections with Brand Exp partners.
- Data Analysis: Create dashboards and monthly reporting tools from data in the Athlete Intake Portal and the Athlete Profile Database (AirTable)
- Act as primary advocate to enhance the tools we use for these requests and profiles.
- Project Management, including creating work-back schedules, managing deliverable dates to ensure on-time completion.
- Drive new ways of working and improved efficiencies across the NA sports marketing organization
- Partner with sport dimension reps to keep athlete database updated quarterly
- Enable key projects for the NA Sports Marketing Team that help further advance our portfolio leverage
- Support team with general administrative needs to help activate a sport moment, product ordering, team gathering or athlete visit.
DELIVERABLES & DECISION RIGHTS
- Drive athlete database and request process optimization in partnership with the Global team
- Partner with Men’s & Women’s SM team to support key projects and team needs.
- Be a solution oriented partner, energy giver and team player to lead Sports Marketing to the future.
- Drive athlete portal (requests & data log)
- Detail oriented & Organized: able to manage multiple projects at once.
- Proactive & Solution Oriented: humble hustle to help solve with the team.
- Systems Management: AirTable, SAP order entry, SmartSheet, Excel, Keynote, BOX, Slack; be eager to learn new systems
- Strong communication: concise and clear communication tactics no matter the stakeholder
- Project or account management experience is helpful
- Location: In person at Nike’s WHQ Office Mon-Thurs. Friday’s are work-from-anywhere.
- EMBRACES AND LEADS CHANGE
- INSTILLS TRUST
- COMMUNICATES VISION AND PURPOSE
- FOSTERS EFFECTIVE TEAMWORK
GROW THE BUSINESS
- THINKS STRATEGICALLY
- CULTIVATES INNOVATION