About the job
Who We Are
On Location is a premium experience provider, offering world class hospitality, ticketing, curated guest experiences, live event production, and travel management across sports, entertainment, and fashion. From unrivaled access for corporate clients to guests looking for fully immersive experiences at marquee events, On Location is the premier and official service provider to over 150 iconic rights holders, such as the IOC (Paris 2024, Milano Cortina 2026, LA 2028), NFL, NCAA, UFC and PGA of America, and numerous musical artists and festivals. The company also owns and operates a number of unique and exclusive experiences, transforming the most dynamic live events into a lifetime of memories. On Location is a subsidiary of Endeavor, a global sports and entertainment company.
Endeavor is a global sports and entertainment company, home to many of the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events, and experiences. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation through entertainment agency WME; sports operations and advisory, event management, media production and distribution, and brand licensing through IMG; live event experiences and hospitality through On Location; full-service marketing through global cultural marketing agency 160over90; and sports data and technology through IMG ARENA and OpenBet. Endeavor is also the majority owner of TKO Group Holdings (NYSE: TKO), a premium sports and entertainment company comprising UFC and WWE.
A Coordinator is responsible for operational efforts related to the Company’s various events and services. Coordinators on the collegiate team are focused on operations and event support for events involving university and collegiate event partner. Primary responsibilities include managing the event live process, handling multiple tasks and projects, anticipating event needs, discerning work priorities, and meeting deadlines with minimal supervision.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Guest service support and issue resolution via phone and email.
- Foster relationships with guests, hotels, transportation, other vendors, and services.
- Create event builds in proprietary programs/systems.
- Support Sports Experiences team with the preparation of event materials throughout the planning and execution of events.
- Support event logistics such as guest check-in, ID, badges, and other items for distribution.
- Assist in fulfillment process to include ordering components, coordinating the delivery of packages.
- Assist in creating and distributing event-related communications to applicable recipients including guests and vendors.
- Work in conjunction with and communicate closely with other departments as it relates to major events:
- Marketing – assist with website support by providing relevant content, preparing collateral materials, implement innovative ideas, and ensuring the accuracy of information.
- Marketing – Identify potential customers to sell services through outbound calls, email blasts, and other tactics to cross-sell services.
- Compile and maintain event summary information such as preparing historical sales and hotel reporting.
- Support Accounting with billing, reconciliation, and collection process for event services.
- Assist in process development by analyzing current processes, then identifying and communicating opportunities to streamline procedures that directly impact productivity.
- Cultivate a working knowledge of all events/services to provide customer support; assist Customer Service with incoming sales calls.
- Execute all other duties assigned by the team or leadership.
Other Duties & Responsibilities
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of the employee's activities, duties, or responsibilities for this job. Duties, obligations, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Must be adaptable with work and travel schedule and be available to travel for work during holidays.
Required Education and/or Experience, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in hospitality or a related field, or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 2+ years in the sports, travel, and/or Hospitality industry
Preferred Education And/or Experience, Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills - a collaborative style and ability to communicate effectively at all levels with strong oral, written, and presentation skills.
- A continual drive for self-development and discovering better means of accomplishing both personal and professional goals.
- Experience in collegiate sports and/or event operations.
- Travel & Hospitality experience.
Endeavor unites and brings people together in our love of sport, culture, and entertainment. We understand this can only be accomplished when we lead with a lens of diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do. As a global company that drives culture, we strive to reflect the world’s diverse voices.
Endeavor is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.