About the job
The Operations Coordinator is responsible for executing the daily activities required to run, maintain and service the stadium, training facility and events.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Execute all necessary set up and breakdown requirements for any/all club related sport and non-sport events.
- Assist the Stadium Operations Manager with managing the Part-Time Operations Crew which includes hiring, scheduling, and supervising daily to do lists.
- Actively pursue, develop, and maintain methods for improving efficiency within the Operations Team.
- Assist with MLS/MLSII/Academy daily operational needs, as well as league compliance on matchdays.
- Assist with facility maintenance which may include trash removal, painting, general repairs, etc.
- Maintain all storage areas and make sure they are neat and clean.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all visitors and guests.
- Assist with tracking and maintaining all stadium equipment.
- Participate in facility walk throughs.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
Qualifications And Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or a minimum of 2 years of experience in supervising or managing in a similar facility.
- Additional experience may be substituted for education.
- Demonstrate knowledge of practices and procedures related to event set-up and conversions.
- Ability to speak and understand Spanish a plus.
- Work flexible/varied hours as scheduled, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to move and/or lift up to 50 pounds.
- This position requires work inside and outside of the building and some exposure to adverse conditions.