About the job
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prospect and close new corporate sponsorships for all Inter Miami CF properties.
- Manage and develop the business development team and collaborate with CBO and HR on establishing KPI’s and revenue objectives.
- Establish strong working relationships with local, regional, national and global companies to understand individual marketing and business goals and initiatives.
- Identify key open categories and new categories as prospective new business leads.
- Develop unique and customized proposals and sales presentations for new business prospects.
- Negotiate sponsor contracts pending final approval by the Chief Business Officer.
- Renew and grow existing corporate sponsorship and media partnerships through continued outstanding service and upselling of additional sponsorship assets into current partnership agreement.
- Work closely with other members of the team to achieve departmental and Club goals.
- Create individualized sponsorship packages and activation programs through existing or created Inter Miami CF assets to address prospective sponsor marketing/business goals and to extend internal company goals.
- Collaborate with Business Intelligence to identify new sales opportunities, etc.
- Utilize our sales tracking platform to ensure we have accurate and up to date information on asset availability, pipeline, etc.
- Produce weekly reports for leadership on commercial efforts.
- Work game days, weekends, and special events to entertain existing partners and new business prospects.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications And Skills
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum 5+ years of extensive and proven integrated sales experience with demonstrated success in the media, sport sponsorship or entertainment fields.
- Experience in the Florida marketplace preferred but not necessary.
- Outstanding communication skills are essential for interactions with clients, operational leaders and other senior executives.
- Demonstrated professional sales presentation skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Exceptional knowledge and passion for the sport and culture of fútbol preferred.
- Fluency in English and Spanish preferred.
- Dependable with an understanding of attendance and punctuality.
- Organized with strong attention to detail.
- Possess a sense of urgency with the ability to make timely and sound decisions under pressure.
- A problem solver.
- Highly proactive, goal oriented and motivated with a positive attitude.
- Strong PC skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Must be able to work independently and as a member of the team and deal effectively with all levels of the organization.