About the job
Angel City is building a world-class organization to support its ambitions to redefine sports and entertainment. Our vision is to create engaging and unique content across multiple platforms to bring the purpose-driven mission of this Club to the world.
We are stronger together, have more impact together, and have more fun together!
Our Director, Corporate Partnerships will report to Sr. Director, Corporate Partnerships and will be a member of the Angel City Revenue Team. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced operator to take a step up into a greater role at a growth organization that continues to be a leader in the sports industry across the globe.
- Develop best in class partnerships that drive revenue, create impact, and have alignment to better the community
- Assist Sr. Director, Corporate Partnerships in developing go to market plans, rate card pricing, target prospect lists, and other sponsorship sales functions as directed
- Work in conjunction with the Partnership Marketing team to manage the timely, accurate and thorough handoff of partnership agreements
- Achieve individual and team revenue targets as set forth by Angel City leadership
- Perform proactive outbound sales calls with prospects who are aligned with the Angel City mission
- Create, present, and sell through customized partnership proposals in line with client goals & objectives
- Collaborate with other departments to develop new and creative assets and sellable inventory
- Assist Sr. Director, Corporate Partnerships in developing prospecting plans, hosting events, hosting prospects at matches, etc.
- Assist and participate when called upon for other department/organizational activities and events
- Participate in CRM and lead tracking activities as directed
- Participate in weekly meetings related to new inventory, proposals, and fulfillment
- Compile and share research, data, success rates and market trends
- A minimum of five years working in sponsorship, fundraising, brand or agency experience or related field
- A positive attitude with a teamwork mentality dedicated to achieving goals on behalf of Angel City – pun intended
- Strategic thinker who has the ability to negotiate complex agreements while representing Angel City's values
- Ability to adapt in a changing start-up environment
- Proven track record of high level, high revenue sales success
- Strong communication skills including written, verbal and interpersonal
- Knowledge of how to efficiently use technology, Google applications, Slack, HubSpot a plus
- Personable team-player who believes in the mission and values of Angel City and the NWSL
- Existing relationships with brand decision makers a plus
Acfc Perks & Benefits
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401K plan
- Flexible PTO policy
- Paid Parental Leave
- Cell Phone reimbursement
- Snacks and beverages
- Dog-Friendly HQ in Santa Monica
- Complimentary tickets to home games
- Bi-annual performance reviews
In addition to the benefits above, this role has a base pay of $70k + competitive commission structure.
Angel City believes in building a safe place for creative expression and celebrating that which makes us who we are; welcoming unique and personal backgrounds and experiences. We're proudly building an inclusive Angel City team.
Posted on Sep 14, 2023.
$70,000 + commission