About the job
The Director of Corporate Partnership Sales and Activations is a key position within the leadership team of the Green Bay Packers. The position will set strategy for sponsorship, digital and media/broadcast sales, and service, while providing leadership to a group of full and part-time sales and activation professionals.
- Provide daily direction and leadership to the Partnership team in the development and execution of a strategic sales and activation plans.
- Drive club business development, including managing and developing club relationships. Major areas of focus include net revenue growth in sponsorship, digital, media/broadcast, fan development and stadium-related areas.
- Support the Partnership team to further develop and execute the Return on Objectives program in order to offer partners the best-in-class activation strategy and execution.
- Provide leadership to the Partnership team in the development and execution of strategic sales and activation plans for the Titletown District. Drive revenue growth in sponsorship.
- Advance the Green Bay Packers’ global brand image through local, regional, national and international partnerships.
- Utilize best practices and innovative partnerships to produce Lambeau Field moments that provide legendary experiences in the world of sports and entertainment.
- Regularly make presentations to senior leadership within the Packers organization and key business and community leaders outside the organization.
- Develop, maintain and implement related sales budgets.
- Oversee trademark protection procedures and negotiations.
- Contribute to the success of other departments.
- Oversee, maintain and implement NFL partnership initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred.
- Minimum five years’ experience in a sales leadership role.
- Working knowledge and experience of sports marketing, sponsorship sales and services practices, market research and media partnerships.
- Analytic background and ability to constantly monitor results and refine sales systems.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Professional appearance and team player.
- Extraordinary oral, presentation, and written communication skills.
- Excellent client-facing communication skills, both oral and written, with experience in communicating to audiences with varying levels of understanding.
- Proven track record of developing and driving multiple product initiatives from start to finish.
- Demonstrated strong communication skills, with the ability to converse with internal departments as well as clients/vendors.
- Ability to strategically prioritize workload.
- Comfortable in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Willing to travel and work appropriately within the NFL schedule.
Physical Demands And Work Environment
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to remain in a stationary position for periods of time.
- Ability to focus on projects for periods of time.
- Occasionally lift and carry up to 25 pounds.
- Operates in a professional office environment.
- Role routinely uses standard office equipment.
SUPERVISED BY: Vice President of Sales and Business Development
JOB POSTING CLOSES: November 17, 2023
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This job description has been approved by management. This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing, and duties and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed and selected qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.