About the job
The Director of Partnership Activation oversees all commercial partner-related activities including activation and execution of all contractually obligated sponsorship elements. This person will build strong relationships with current partners to aid in the renewal and retention of partnerships and work to continuously increase the level of service and support offered by the commercial partnerships department as a whole to all Club partners. This person will also be responsible for for leading one of the main partners of the Club.
- Provide highest level of service to all existing commercial partners.
- Gather, plan and execute all contractual elements for each commercial partner.
- Deliver ongoing creative marketing and implementation recommendations for current partners including retail activation, in-stadium promotions, special events and community outreach ideas.
- Create organizational systems aimed at planning promotional and merchandising elements, scheduling of media, etc.
- Develop strong, long-term relationships with clients. Learn and understand the nuances of the business of each of the organization’s commercial partners and help them achieve marketing goals through the use of Inter Miami CF assets.
- Aid in the development of creative activation programs and co-branded marketing opportunities.
- Produce and present partner recaps.
- Work game days, weekends, and special events to entertain existing partners and new business prospects.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
Qualifications And Skills
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum 5-7 years of extensive and proven integrated marketing experience with demonstrated success in the media, sport sponsorship or entertainment fields.
- Strong leadership skills with proven experience managing multiple personnel, projects and timelines.
- Experience in the Florida marketplace preferred.
- Fluency in English and Spanish preferred.
- Highly proactive, goal oriented and motivated with a positive attitude.?
- Excellent interpersonal skills and superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong work ethic – must be a team player with a “get the job done” attitude.
- Exceptional organizational and computer skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to collaborate with other departments/organizations over which you have no formal authority.
- Strong PC skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Ability to work long and irregular hours.
Benefits And Perks
- Inter Miami CF offers a competitive compensation package, medical, dental, vision, disability insurance, life insurance and 401k retirement plan.
- Team merch, business casual dress code, corporate discounts, free parking, and much more.
All applicants must pass a pre-employment background check.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Inter Miami CF is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.