Account Executive, Business Development
Position: Account Executive, Business Development – Full Time/Exempt
Director, Business Development
Tempe, AZ (On Site)
Cardinals Organizational Summary
The Arizona Cardinals Football Club is a professional football team within the National Football League (NFL). The Cardinals compete in the National Football Conference (NFC) West division and call State Farm Stadium in Glendale their home stadium.
As one of the oldest pro football franchises in the U.S., the Cardinals Club has established itself as a sport and cultural hallmark within Arizona, developing a family-oriented culture that strives to be a championship team on the field, in the community, and as an organization. Over the years, the organization not only continues to grow its fanbase and reach within the local community but also prides itself in maintaining a diverse and dedicated workforce.
If you want to join an organization that values safety, courtesy, efficiency, experience, diversity, and longevity, we would love for you to join our team. Learn more about the Arizona Cardinals and see what's happening here.
The Arizona Cardinals are looking for a dedicated and passionate Account Executive to join our team. Located in in the picturesque state of Arizona, this role offers a unique opportunity to work at one of the most exciting organizations in the NFL. The Arizona Cardinals joined the NFL as a charter member in 1920, which makes us the oldest continuously run professional football franchise in the US.
As an Account Executive, you will be a key player in driving revenue growth through ticket sales, building lasting relationships with fans, and contributing to the overall success of the Arizona Cardinals. Your enthusiasm and sales expertise will be crucial in ensuring our fans have an unforgettable experience.
Primary Job Duties
The Account Executive, Business Development will have the daily responsibilities including, without the limitation the following:
- This position will be focused on driving season ticket revenue through appointment setting and executing sales presentations in a face-to-face format
- Set meetings with local consumers and decision makers of small businesses and large corporations
- This role will be held accountable to certain levels of activity and production (calls, emails, texts, appointments, and revenue)
- Work scheduled shifts during Arizona Cardinals home games and other required team and/or State Farm Stadium events, activities, and functions as required
- Other duties as assigned
- Education: Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university, or equivalent experience
- Experience: Proven track record of 1-2 years of ticket sales experience, or equivalent
- Experience tracking communications and correspondence with clients using a CRM system
- Candidate must have a strong work ethic and desire to build a career in professional sports
- Ability to present sales material to large groups and clients
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with a focus on Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Cardinals Benefits/Perks Summary
The Arizona Cardinals Football Club has developed a comprehensive benefits package that provides economic and inclusive benefits to full-time employees. The Cardinals benefits offer care, protection, and support for employees and their loved ones. The Cardinals organization encourages an environment that is conducive to living a healthy, productive, and flexible lifestyle.
Benefits and Perks include, but are not limited to:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance options; effective the first day of hire
- 401 (k) retirement option with employer match contribution
- Paid Time Off Accruals (including sick time accruals)
- Paid Time Off for most Federal holidays
- Time off for Maternity, Paternity, Military, and Bereavement
- MDLIVE: 24/7 medical support
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) & Health Care Saving Account options
- Discounts on Cardinals gear & paraphernalia
- Tuition reimbursement & Professional Growth opportunities
- Daily free lunch
- Complimentary season tickets
- Subsidized gym memberships
The Arizona Cardinals Football Club is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency jeid-6f72394137624854bdd5d9c0b7c92215