About the job
Assist Game Entertainment staff in day-to-day operations as well as marquee events and game days.This is a paid internship and entails full-time weekdays (40+ hours).The intern is required to work all home games (pre-season, regular season and post season), training camp and specified events (i.e. Family Night).Intern may be asked to work nights, holidays and weekends as needed.
Timeframe: June 2023 – May 2024 (twelve months)
- Assist with day-to-day administrative needs and miscellaneous projects as necessary.
- Assist with coordination and planning of game day entertainment elements including anthem singers, flag holders, halftime entertainment, sales promotions, Johnsonville Tailgate Village activations, Plaza activations, etc.
- Assist with coordinating training camp and game day staffing of Pack Attack - the promotions crew including hiring, training, scheduling and managing.
- Work closely with the Sales & Business Development interns on coordination and execution of game day elements and staffing.
- Assist with coordination of various activities surrounding training camp.
- Assist with coordinating, planning and executing special events as assigned. Examples include Family Night and Kickoff Concert.
- Assist with management of Tundraline (Drumline) on game day including check-in and payroll reports, uniform management, performance schedule, etc.
- Track and prepare reports for game day music played at all home games.
- Daily computer work, power point documents, spreadsheets, etc.
- Undergraduate degree (junior status minimum) in related field.
- Above average communication skills.
- Previous work experience in sports marketing and/or sports marketing events outside of classroom work required (sports team/athletic department).
- Experience (internship and/or part-time) with other sports teams preferred.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must be able to handle various projects at one time while performing at a very high level.
- Ability and willingness to work non-traditional hours, within a team environment.
Physical Demands And Work Environment
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to remain in a stationary position for periods of time.
- Ability to focus on projects for periods of time.
- Ability to reach, stoop, and lift on a frequent basis.
- Occasionally lift and carry up to 25 pounds.
- Operates in a professional office environment.
- Role routinely uses standard office equipment.
SUPERVISES: This position has no supervisory responsibilities
SUPERVISED BY: Manager of Game Presentation and Live Events
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This job description has been approved by management. This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing, and duties and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.