Work options: Hybrid
Title: Global Sports Marketing Coordinator
Location: Hybrid, WHQ
Duration: 6 Month Contract
As our Global Men’s SM Coordinator, you will support the Global Men’s critical initiatives and Brand Experience efforts by helping to create meaningful change through an athlete centric approach. You will deliver operational excellence focused on partnering with enabling business functions to facilitate and manage athlete requests for appearances, content shoots and internal meetings. As a candidate you need to be dependable, responsive and pragmatic.
What You Will Work On
- Helping drive the integration of athletes across the men’s portfolio through the end-to-end workflow of global athlete appearance requests
- Expectations are that you will implement the athlete marketing strategy by navigating the organizational structure and developing the knowledge of systems and tools to fulfill athlete requests and support your SM brand experience leads in geos and dimensions
- You’ll work hand in hand daily with SM brand experience leads at the geo and dimension level
- Provide project and process coordination across a wide variety of Sports Marketing initiatives
Who You Will Work With
Report to the VP of Global Men’s Sport Marketing and work closely with the Director of Global Men’s Brand Experience SM.
- Bachelor’s degree or combination of relevant education, experience and training
- Ability to manage high profile communication, juggle multiple time sensitive (both macro and micro) priorities and communicate bad news when necessary
- Understanding of Nike athletes, teams and leagues across geographies and dimensions
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in project management, leveraging tools such as Keynote and Excel
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a wide range of cross functional partners including sports marketing, marketing, comms and product management.