About the job
The Head of Performance Marketing will oversee strategy and execution for acquisition channels across all lines of business (Miami Dolphins, Miami Open, Formula 1 Crypto.com Miami Grand Prix, and Hard Rock Stadium). This hire will be responsible for building a sustainable, scalable, and repeatable pattern of levers that will propel the organization into its next stage of growth. They will lead a team spanning digital advertising, email marketing, websites, mobile applications, influencers, and more in the development of strategies across all digital platforms to drive customer acquisition, retention, and revenue. They must be a forward-thinking leader with demonstrated delivery of results across marketing channels and tactics.
- This is a full-time position based on site at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, FL.
- Develop, implement, and lead the overall roadmap, strategy, and execution across digital advertising, email marketing, web marketing and maintenance, mobile app marketing, and influencer marketing
- Optimize budgets and maintain accountability for results of acquisition channels across business units including the Miami Dolphins, Miami Open, Formula 1 Crypto.com Miami Grand Prix, and Hard Rock Stadium
- Partner with internal teams including Ticket Sales and Service, Corporate Partnerships, Marketing Analytics, Brand Marketing, Communications, and Events to build and deliver best-in-class campaigns
- Use KPIs and advanced metrics to drive results and provide informed recommendations and effective decision making, communicating developments to leadership
- Understand the organization’s current state and layer in improvements to the funnel, introducing opportunities to scale and optimize through collaboration with Data Platform, CRM, and Development teams
- Promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values learning and a commitment to quality customer generation at a positive ROI
- Mentor and develop staff using a supportive and collaborative approach on a consistent basis. Demonstrate a leadership approach/style that promotes the core values of the organization
- Identify challenges and emerging issues faced by the organization. Work with executive leadership and staff to recognize relevant internal and external opportunities; define and execute appropriate strategies to support them
- Establish and monitor staff performance and development goals, assign responsibility, set objectives, establish priorities, and conduct annual performance reviews
- Hire, develop, evaluate, lead, and coach a current team of 10 full-time individuals, as well as freelancers and agencies. Ensure appropriate organizational structure(s), level of staffing, and sufficient bench strength. Take active role to ensure leadership development and succession planning
- 10+ years of performance marketing experience, with time spent managing teams of at least 8
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited 4-year institution
- Exhibit a growth mindset and accountability for decision-making day-to-day
- Analytical, technical and data literate - able to dig into tracking and metrics to distill insights and tell compelling stories using data
- Enthusiasm for nuances of a business portfolio spanning the NFL, motorsports, tennis, and global events
- Elite coaching, leadership, writing, presentation, and documentation skills
- Experience serving as point of contact for multiple internal teams, vendors, tools, and systems with ability to juggle priorities of senior-level stakeholders
- Experience leveraging a collection of marketing channels and tactics (Organic, Email, Paid, Mobile, Affiliate, etc.) to run effective campaigns
- Spanish literacy a plus
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance (including voluntary coverage for spouses and children)
- Long term disability insurance
- Ticket benefits for events including Miami Dolphins games, the Formula 1 Crypto.com Miami Grand Prix, and the Miami Open
- Employee gym, subsidized lunch program, and discounts on a variety of products and services
- 401k and NFL Club Employees Pension Plan
- Paid time off (PTO) and company holidays
The Miami Dolphins, Hard Rock Stadium and South Florida Motorsports are proud to be Drug-Free Workplaces. Offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.