About the job
As part of the Partnerships & Premium Services departments, the Intern will gain in-depth, first-hand experience in the areas of sports marketing, partnership sales, game-day activation, premium services, event execution, and more!
Core duties for this role include, but are not limited to
- Assist the Partnership and Premium Departments with activations, in-game operations, client events and market research in order to fulfill contractual obligations and assist in growing and strengthening Partnership and Suiteholder relationships.
- Coordinate and execute VIP experiences, such as ceremonial first pitches, pre-game ceremonies and in- game promotions.
- Organize and facilitate event logistics and client communication in the planning and execution of special events and partnership activations occurring during games and on non-game days.
- Research and present case studies for best-in-class promotions, partner-related activation programs and category growth across new and existing partnerships.
- Assist in the brainstorming and coordination of various marketing programs and fan giveaways for Brewers Theme and Community Nights.
- Assist with partner media valuations and impression-based reporting (i.e., Trajektory, Nielsen Scarborough, etc.).
- Coordinate and execute game day mascot appearances for Premium Suiteholders and Partner
- Collect and organize partner photo assets throughout the season by coordinating content capture lists, tagging photos, and categorizing for use in end-of-season recaps and proof of performance
- Organize and maintain inventory of game day materials, memorabilia and gifting items for Partnership and Premium Departments.
- Provide administrative support to Partnership Sales & Activation and Premium Services as
The ideal candidate will be currently enrolled or recent graduate from an accredited college or university pursuing a Business Administration, Communications, Journalism, Sports Marketing/Administration, Marketing, or Marketing Research degree. Candidates with the ability to communicate effectively in addition to possessing strong analytical and organizational skills are preferred.
The Milwaukee Brewers Partnership and Premium team play an integral role in driving revenue for the Club. By executing best-in-class experiences, we work collaboratively and creatively to foster and grow relationships and provide exceptional customer service. Through this internship you’ll gain firsthand insight into how teams approach corporate partnerships, ideate new concepts, present proposals, and bring everything to life through promotions, signage, and hospitality, and be heavily involved in the American Family Field premium experience through events and guest interaction.
You come here to make a difference. We are a purpose-led organization, focused on building an inclusive and engaging culture that fosters excellence, collaboration and ingenuity. We strive to be a model employer and cultivator of talent, empowering our teams to drive innovation through the inclusion of diverse thoughts, ideas and perspectives. We operate at the highest standard of excellence, investing in the development of our staff across all levels and embracing differences through a culture of respect and understanding.
We are proud to offer an exciting perks package including
- Online educational platform for personal and professional development
- Mentoring program including training and matching with Brewers mentor
- Employee Resource Groups
- Paid time off for volunteering
- Year-round diversity, equity and inclusion training and development
- Promotional giveaways and other discounts!
For more information about our Crew, other benefits and insight into our Club culture please visit our Careers Page.