About the job
Inter Miami CF is looking for is looking for a creative and driven Video Production Intern to shoot, edit, and produce video content. This person will work along side the Video Production Coordinator and will have the opportunity to learn the planning and production of all video content related to IMCF. Concluding this internship this person will know how to operate cameras and edit videos that meets the energy of our young and enthusiastic supporters.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Shoot game day footage for social media and news outlets.
- Shoot daily events in an ENG format while being able to also shoot creative and iconic shots.
- Edit footage into deliverable content before delivery deadlines.
- Proactively create ideas that can help create interesting content and opportunities.
- Organizing assets/logging footage.
- Assisting in game day operations for the video production crew.
- College student seeking communications or video production related degrees.
- Interested in pursuing a career in video production/editing.
- Candidates must be receiving college credit for the internship.
- Experience with basic video editing.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Premier Pro, After Effects, Photoshop) is a plus.
- Basic lighting and audio knowledge.
- Exceptional reliability, interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills required.
- An idea person who is able to work extremely well within a team to come up with creative solutions and identify new opportunities, often in a high-pressure, fast-changing environment.
- Strong attention to small details is a must.
- Able to work non-traditional hours, in non-traditional settings, within a team atmosphere.
- Strong knowledge of computers.
- Strong interest in soccer and sports is a plus.