We are looking for a client-centric, partnership marketer with a passion for building and delivering outstanding campaigns to join the Global Partnerships team. Reporting to the Director, Global Partnerships, you will focus on the strategic building and execution of sport marketing partnerships for some of the world’s leading and emerging brands.
- Lead a portfolio of integrated partnerships; build strong and trusted business relationships with senior clients through regular and pro-active contact, continually seeking to elevate partnerships.
- Understand a dynamic marketing mix; including digital, social media, experiential, print and broadcast; equipped with creativity and innovative ideas.
- Lead and inspire a team of emerging partnership marketing professionals; provide coaching on their roster of accounts and offer timely and meaningful feedback.
- Provide thought leadership to partners during the ideation phase and throughout delivery; raise the bar of creativity and strategic delivery.
- Develop a deep and detailed understanding of the partners' business and competitive environment in order to continually deliver against business objectives for both the partner and MLSE.
- Build and execute creative, integrated marketing solutions that deliver against partner objectives and drive affinity for our teams in the marketplace.
- Develop, lead and be accountable for individual partner budgets with monthly and year-end reporting requirements.
- Collaborate with internal partners cross-functionally to fulfill responsibilities, share information and execution activations.
- Utilize data to drive decision making for program optimization and develops detailed post-mortems on programs and year-end reports.
- Proactively identify and manage critical issues; demonstrate resilience and adapt to evolving plans and strategies; where conflicting issues on partnerships arise, able to find solutions along with the internal team.
- You are a creative, energetic and an organized thought leader, driven to deliver breakthrough and compelling multi-platform marketing and digital solutions.
- You have 5-7 years of demonstrated success in a marketing, strategy and/ or partnership marketing role with knowledge of integrated channels including Digital, Social Media, Experiential and Broadcast.
- You have managed, coached, inspired and been inspired by a team of 2 or more in an inclusive, empathetic and empowering manner.
- You are inclusive and insightful; you seek to understand how others view and experience the world.
- You are up for a challenge: a demanding position where you can share in the wins of the organization alongside your colleagues across various departments.
- You are a high performing individual and leader who brings positive and uplifting energy to work every day.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same. You are able to work during some events in the evenings and weekends when applicable – this is the sports and entertainment business, after all.
- You build and maintain excellent relationships with both clients and colleagues.
- You welcome and provide constructive feedback; you love to learn and ask questions, and you can step out of your comfort zone.
- You have excellent client communication skills, presentation skills and confidence in leading conversations.
- You are responsible, accountable and solutions-focused; you deliver on promises and take initiative.
- You are honest and direct; you believe that good enough just isn’t enough.
- You are naturally curious and creative, seeking to constantly learn and share new trends and best practices.
- You are able to think long-term, see the big picture, strategize accordingly, and obtain buy-in at a variety of levels and across a variety of departments.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
At MLSE, we are committed to building an equitable, diverse and inclusive organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. MLSE will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process. If you have difficulty using our online application system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note this email is only for accommodation requests. Resumes sent to this email address will not be considered.