Bay FC is the first NWSL team in the Bay Area. Co-founded by four U.S. Women’s National Team legends—Brandi Chastain, Aly Wagner, Danielle Slaton, and Leslie Osborne—in partnership with global investment firm Sixth Street, Bay FC is changing the face of women’s soccer as we know it. Beginning play in the 2024 season, we are building a squad that will play the beautiful game with power, passion, energy, and creativity.
Bay FC is a team that defies convention and transcends culture. We are proud to represent the Bay Area with its tapestry of different ethnicities, languages, climates, and ideas. Our team will be a uniting force, building a culture of belonging and shared pride. We will become a beacon of hope and connection, welcoming and embracing all fans. Our stadium will be a home for people of all backgrounds and identities. We will be the bridge that unites the Bay’s diverse communities. Through our actions and our love of the game, we will inspire and improve the lives of others.
We are seeking a Manager of Partnership Development to join our team. The ideal candidate is driven, self-motivated, and passionate about the business of sport. The Manager of Partnership Development will be responsible for the oversight of a key portion of Bay FC’s corporate partnership accounts. This full-time position reports to the Director, Partnership Development.
- Serve as main point of contact for a segment of Bay FC’s corporate partnership(s) and their activation elements.
- Develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders of current partners and cultivate brand and agency relationships with future Bay FC corporate partners.
- Develop and implement new and creative marketing/activation strategies, methodologies and tactics based on corporate partner needs, research, data, success rates, and market trends to meet corporate partners goals and objectives and ensure 100% client satisfaction
- Plan and execute events, promotions, experiences, and community activities on behalf of partners and Bay FC.
- Work with internal departments to compile and share research, data, success rate and market trends with partners
- Consistently evaluate current partner goals and objectives and recommend additional assets for their consideration
- Assist in new business, including the development of pitch decks, concepts, and attending meetings.
- Create and present execution recaps and sales presentations.
- Plan and deliver events, promotions, and VIP experiences.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- A minimum of 3+ years of corporate partnership and/or account management experience, with basic understanding of social media, in-venue, community, player, broadcast, special events, and non-traditional assets
- A passion for partnership activation and building strong relationships with business partners
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills to develop strong working relationships with Partners, employees, teammates, and other stakeholders
- Ability to manage a high level of detail across multiple projects and to prioritize efficiently
- High emotional intelligence, intellectual curiosity and desire to grow professionally
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, while remaining organized, efficient and calm under pressure
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a team-oriented environment
- Skilled in analyzing data, developing concise recommendations and presenting to partners and internal leadership
Bay FC is an equal opportunity employer to all, regardless of age, ancestry, color, disability (mental and physical), exercising the right to family care and medical leave, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religious creed, sex (includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), and sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.