About the job
In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
Position:Marketing & Broadcasting Services Coordinator - Full Time/Exempt
Reports to: Director, Marketing & Broadcasting Services
Location:Arizona Cardinals (Tempe, AZ)
Cardinals Organizational Summary
The Arizona Cardinals Football Club is a professional football team within the National Football League (NFL). The Cardinals compete in the National Football Conference (NFC) West division and call State Farm Stadium in Glendale their home stadium.
As one of the oldest pro football franchises in the U.S., the Cardinals Club has established itself as a sport and cultural hallmark within Arizona, developing a family-oriented culture that strives to be a championship team on the field, in the community, and as an organization. Over the years, the organization not only continues to grow its fanbase and reach within the local community but also prides itself in maintaining a diverse and dedicated workforce.
If you want to join an organization that values safety, courtesy, efficiency, experience, diversity, and longevity, we would love for you to join our team. Learn more about the Arizona Cardinals and see what’s happening here .
The Marketing & Broadcasting Services Coordinator ensure accurate implementation of all club and partner contractual advertising within club digital programming, and assist in the marketing efforts for the Arizona Cardinals, including advertising, promotions, fan development and event coordination.
Primary Job Duties
The Marketing & Broadcasting Services Coordinator will have the daily responsibilities including, without the limitation the following:
- Work closely with Director, Marketing & Broadcast Services on the execution of comprehensive digital marketing programs, both short and long-term, to support ticket sales, sponsorship implementation/activation, and revenue objectives of the team
- Establish and maintain a positive working relationship with radio and television partners
- Work with Partnership Activation department on implementation of contractual radio and television assets, including producing and distributing reads/scripts for corresponding team programming
- Traffic radio and TV spots to appropriate broadcast partners
- Proactively fulfill all contractual obligations with radio and television partners including ticket and merchandise obligations
- Identify new radio or television partnership opportunities as needed
- Provide an updated show schedule of club radio and TV programming to fans, including updating the calendar on team website
- Work with General Counsel, VP of Broadcasting and Director, Marketing & Broadcast Services to update and secure radio and television contracts, including final execution of agreements
Game Day Experience
- Work closely with Director, Marketing & Broadcast Services to manage 50/50 Drawing elements on game day including managing staff of volunteers, sales efforts, reporting updates and winners to the Game Day Entertainment department and communicate winning number on multiple digital platforms
- Coordinate Kids Club Captain / Kick Off Kid experiences with the winners and communicate to all necessary parties involved
- Will help with other team events, activities and duties as assigned
- Maintain and protect the brand identity and further the team’s positive standing in the community
- Provide the highest level of guest service when interacting with Season Ticket Members, fans, and staff
- Education: B.A. Degree in marketing, sports marketing, communications, or related field
- Experience: Minimum of (2) two years marketing, fan loyalty or related experience
- Proactive planner with a sense of urgency, creativity, style, and attention to detail
- Strong organization skills with experience in multitasking with multiple work-intensive projects
- Perform under tight deadlines while thinking clearly under pressure
- Proven strategic thinker and an excellent communicator
- The ability to work well with people in a team environment
- Strong writing skills
- Reliable, punctual, and courteous
- Comfortable working as part of a team, as well as independently.
- Able to work on your feet for long hours, as well as nights and weekends
- Strong understanding and an active user of all social media platforms
- Bilingual is a plus
- Able to lift 50 lbs
Cardinals Benefits/Perks Summary
The Arizona Cardinals Football Club has developed a comprehensive benefits package that provides economic and inclusive benefits to full-time employees. The Cardinals benefits offer care, protection, and support for employees and their loved ones. The Cardinals organization encourages an environment that is conducive to living a healthy, productive, and flexible lifestyle.
Benefits And Perks Include, But Are Not Limited To
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance options; effective the first day of hire
- 401 (k) retirement option with employer match contribution
- Paid Time Off Accruals (including sick time accruals)
- Paid Time Off for most Federal holidays
- Time off for Maternity, Paternity, Military, and Bereavement
- MDLIVE: 24/7 medical support
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) & Health Care Saving Account options
- Discounts on Cardinals gear & paraphernalia
- Tuition reimbursement & Professional Growth opportunities
- Daily free lunch
- Complimentary season tickets
- Subsidized gym memberships
The Arizona Cardinals Football Club is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.