About the job
We create world-class content, which we distribute across our portfolio of film, television, and streaming, and bring to life through our theme parks and consumer experiences. We own and operate leading entertainment and news brands, including NBC, NBC News, MSNBC, CNBC, NBC Sports, Telemundo, NBC Local Stations, Bravo, USA Network, and Peacock, our premium ad-supported streaming service. We produce and distribute premier filmed entertainment and programming through Universal Filmed Entertainment Group and Universal Studio Group, and have world-renowned theme parks and attractions through Universal Destinations & Experiences. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives, coupled with our Corporate Social Responsibility work, is informed by our employees, audiences, park guests and the communities in which we live. We strive to foster a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. Together, we’ll continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world.
NBCUniversal Local is NBCUniversal’s local media division that delivers English and Spanish-speakers and bilingual audiences in 31 U.S. markets and Puerto Rico, the very best in local sports, news, weather, consumer and investigative reporting, and lifestyle entertainment across any platform and screen. NBCUniversal Local is comprised of three individual media groups including the NBC Owned Television Stations, the NBC Sports Regional Networks and the Telemundo Station Group. The division is also home to multicast networks NBCLX, COZI TV and TeleXitos, the regional cable news network NECN, as well as NBC Spot On, an advanced video advertising business designed for local/regional CTV and OTT advertisers and several in-house companies including production company LXTV, marketing and promotions company Skycastle, its out-of-home business NBC Everywhere, and the Arthouse, a graphics design group. With seven regional sports networks and 42 NBC and Telemundo stations serving 38 percent of U.S. homes, NBCUniversal Local is the only network-owned local media division that is home to the largest bilingual local newsrooms within the country’s top 10 TV markets. NBCUniversal Local’s stations and networks serve diverse audiences and communities across linear, streaming, OTT, digital web, mobile and audio, and cable platforms and work together to keep local audiences informed anytime and anywhere. For more information, visit NBCUniversal.com.
The Intern Will Be Responsible On The Following Areas
- Support creative services production and graphic design teams.
- Experience in editing and Adobe Premier.
- Produce simple graphics/visual for promo production
- Learn about the different delivery requirements on the different platforms: social, online, TV and print
- Work together with other interns on assigned projects
- Support brand and marketing strategies as well as consumer events
Branding and Creative Assistance
- Support innovative cross-functional marketing strategies and go-to-market plans
- Brainstorm ideas to engage with fans and elevate marketing messages on all platforms
- Help to organize and assign projects for the creative team
- Assist in tracking and pulling clips for triopoly and partners
Marketing Event Assistance
- Attend on-site events to help elevate key marketing initiatives
- Contribute ideas to optimize execution and brand exposure for promotions
- Capture photos of all events and record all event details on recap documents
- Manage premium inventory and fulfill requests for staff, donations, raffles and prize packages
- You must be in pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor, or Graduate degree at an accredited institution.
- Current class standing of sophomore or above
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation.
- Must be 18 years or greater
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in United States.
- Must be willing to work in Philadelphia, PA
- Creative, and organized, with strong prioritization skills
- Ability to take initiative and work independently, as well as being cooperative and a good team player
- Ready to learn and be motivated by local news and sports content promotion
- Passion & commitment
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by emailing AccessibilitySupport@nbcuni.com.