If you are interested in sports jobs with the New Orleans Saints and Pelicans, you’re in the right place!
Who We Are
The mission of the New Orleans Saints and New Orleans Pelicans is to be #1 in everything we do and a be global brand to all of our fans. We take pride in the growth and success of the entire Gulf Coast region and are committed to leveraging our resources and goodwill to foster meaningful change for the greater good of society and our community. We celebrate individuality and value all identities and experiences, and value the perspectives of our team members. Our team members are integral to our success, and we stand beside them through success and hardship. We make it a priority to make all team members feel included and their opinions be heard. Together, we win!
Who You Are
You want to be part of a team that values community, integrity, excellence, and an organization where people come first and are celebrated. You love the industry of sports, and are excited by the potential of working for two major leagues, the NFL and the NBA. You understand and appreciate that New Orleans is a unique city with so much to offer, and you want to be a part of the vibrant community that wants to see it’s teams be the best. You are passionate, driven, and ready to work hard and have fun.
The New Orleans Pelicans and New Orleans Saints Corporate Partnerships department encompasses a consultative approach to partnership management. The Partnership Marketing team is responsible for relationship building, execution and overall management of the teams’ corporate partnerships, and is expected to drive revenue by renewing and growing our partnerships. The team is expected to have a thorough understanding of all aspects of the Corporate Partnership department’s overall operations, including (but not limited to) special event planning, community programs, digital campaigns, brand management, media management, and capturing case studies and best in class examples. Each individual has a passion for driving revenue, meeting department and team goals and serves as an industry specialist within their respective book of business. We are seeking a Partnership Marketing Manager to join the team!
What You Will Be Doing
- Explore and understand each partner’s business and industry, and the goals and objectives for their partnership with the Pelicans and Saints,
- Develop compelling integrated marketing campaigns to maximize the partnership value for the brand and team
- Responsible for developing personal and business relationships with all levels of partner contacts (i.e., day to day contacts, Sr. Management, C level executives, owners, etc.) and manage partnership communications, including regular outreach, calls, meetings and presentations.
- Take lead in developing and managing a strategic plan for all renewal accounts
- Further the renewal and partner growth efforts by fulfilling all elements within partnership deals
- Develop partnership campaigns that have an integrated marketing approach and consistently provide the brand with new marketing opportunities that will help their business and generate incremental revenue for the teams
- Manage various projects or disciplines within the Corporate Partnerships department that will positively impact the entire team and their strategy for current and new partners. Such disciplines could include community relations projects, social media strategies, maximizing PR efforts, etc.
- Responsible for renewing and upselling their entire book of business as well as assisting with other partnerships and teammates when necessary
What You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 4-6 years of professional experience in professional sports, brand or agency work
- Preferred experience in client management, partnership activation, brand strategy and sales
- Should bring a love of solving strategic business challenges with creative solutions in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability and passion to sell, be a creative marketer and problem solver
- Must be timely and have a flexible work schedule in order to deal effectively with special event responsibilities throughout the year: weekends, nights and holidays as dictated by events or requirements
- Thrive in a fast-paced workplace where managing multiple projects is critical to success
What We Offer
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance options
- 401K with employer contributions
- Paid parental leave
- PTO and paid holidays
- Wellness Program
Applications must be submitted online. Please do not mail or email resumes to the Saints/Pelicans. All qualified candidates will be contacted by phone and/or by email. Please do not contact the Saints/Pelicans Human Resources or Hiring Manager to check the status of your application. When applying, please be sure your updated contact information is provided.
The New Orleans Saints and New Orleans Pelicans ("Teams") are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for candidates and employees regardless of their membership in any protected classifications. The Teams will not discriminate in violation of the law on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, sex (including sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, and pregnancy), religion, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, familial status, status as a victim of domestic violence, and/or any other legally protected class under applicable federal, state, or local laws. This anti-discrimination policy applies with respect to all employment decisions, including but not limited to hiring, promotion, discipline, and discharge. The Teams are committed to equal opportunity for persons with disabilities in compliance with the Americans Disabilities Act and state law. If you feel you need an accommodation for a disability, please inform us. Requests for accommodation will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. If you request an accommodation, it is essential that you participate fully in the interactive process.