Angel City is building a world-class organization to support its ambitions to redefine sports and entertainment. Our vision is to create engaging and unique content across multiple platforms to bring the purpose-driven mission of this Club to the world.
We are stronger together, have more impact together, and have more fun together!
The Public Relations (PR) Department is looking for college students or recent graduates looking to gain experience in the sports industry. Must be available to work all (14) home game days (season runs March-November) non-traditional hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays (not guaranteed to work all games).
- College student or recent graduate
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding customer service and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to professionally communicate and interact with all levels of management, staff, fans, children, players, media members, etc.
- Personable, proactive, creative, and innovative team player who believes in the mission, vision, values, and goals of Angel City FC
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, carry and lift up to twenty (20) pounds, and extensive walking around the stadium as needed
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Ability to think on one’s feet and able to adapt in a high-pressure environment
- Participate in the set-up of the Press Box and all media areas prior to the game
- Assist in the management of individual media requests when needed
- Responsible for managing on-field photographers and videographers
- Support general gameday operations, including parking assistance, staff catering, concourse activations, and pre/post-game experiences
- Organize, coordinate, and maintain a detailed credential spreadsheet
- Responsible for resolving issues promptly as directed by the ACFC team
- Perform other duties as assigned
Job Types: Part-time, Seasonal
Pay: $16.90 per hour
Work Location: BMO Stadium
Angel City believes in building a safe place for creative expression and celebrating that which makes us who we are; welcoming unique and personal backgrounds and experiences. We’re proudly building an inclusive Angel City team.