You’ll work with current champions, and help to mould future champions. As part of our Chicago Office team, you will play a part in some of the greatest sporting moments in history. And you’ll have fun doing it!
Everything we do helps elite teams and individual athletes of all abilities reach their fullest potential.
We’ve come a long way since 2008 from humble beginnings to world leaders in GPS player tracking and analysis all made possible by our amazing people.
We are a mission-driven collective, we innovate and never sit still, always striving for better and we believe the best is yet to come
About The Role
We need a professional who doesn't mind wearing multiple hats and is experienced in handling a wide range of operations, administrative and support related tasks. This must be someone who is able to work well with others, follow process and procedure and is also capable of making smart, pro-active decisions within their remit and area of expertise.
You will need to be well organized, flexible and enjoy supporting our team of account managers and sales executives.
You will play a key part in helping develop STATSports US enterprises through multiple phases of growth, reporting directly to our account and performance directors.
This is a role you can truly make a difference in, and we expect as the business grows in the US you will also shape this role and expand it accordingly.
Over time with success and growth, the candidate will have the opportunity to transition into a sales executive or account management role.
What you'll do
- Stock management - tracking stock movements, liaising with HQ counterparts and US sales and account management teams in building out a quarterly and yearly stock forecasts.
- Coordinate all office operations and procedures day to day in order to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Equipment management – Testing and managing trial equipment and liaising with HQ, ensuring all orders for our elite clients are processed, tracked, and shipped.
- Carry out all logistical tasks, including shipping equipment domestically and internationally.
- Collaborate with HQ to review operational procedures, identify inefficiencies, define system requirements, and implement improved solutions.
- Act as administrative support and point of contact for sales and account management teams.
- Point of contact for all scheduled conferences and events.
- Ensure all relevant documents are filed and maintained within company guidelines - contracts, bills, checks and customer information.
You’ll need to have
- Eligible to work within the US.
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a sports operation’s environment.
- Strong computer skills including experience using Microsoft packages (Teams, Excel, Outlook etc)
- Well organized, service-oriented, assertive, and a great team player.
- Able to work independently, think creatively and be proactive.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and planning capabilities.
- Outstanding time management skills.
- Sports organization background.
- Passion for sport.
STATSports is an equal opportunity employer. If you feel you would be a great addition to the team and are excited by the prospect of forging an impactful career with us, we would love to hear from you. We would particularly welcome applications from women and underrepresented groups.
No-one wins unless everyone wins!
We believe that diverse teams have the greatest impact, so we really care about creating a diverse and inclusive environment. At STATSports, no one wins, unless everyone wins so we’re focused on creating a team where everyone feels they belong. We welcome people from all backgrounds, with different perspectives, ideas and experiences to work with us. If you do, you'll be joining an environment where everyone has an equal opportunity to share their opinion, showcase their skills, develop their career and be part of a caring and inclusive team.
We’re still a small business that happen to be the world leader in our field, that means you can be a part of something big.
Working at STATSports, you’ll have a real impact and see directly how the day-to-day work you do makes a difference in sport at the elite level. You’ll collaborate with a world class team and be given the freedom to innovate, create and deliver at the highest level.
As part of the team, you’ll get all the important stuff as well as
- A hybrid working model
- Generous annual leave
- Our “YAYA Day.” - An additional day-off on your birthday
- Retirement Plan
- Health Care
- Sickness Pay