About the job
Wasserman is a full service, culture-centric agency, built to advance the best talent, brands, and properties in the world. We are united by our passion and belief in the power of culture to solve challenges and create new opportunities for our clients. Wasserman creates new connections between brands, properties and consumers every day through our extensive knowledge and relationships across sports, music, entertainment, fashion, and lifestyle. From straightforward sponsorship evaluation and strategic thought leadership to complex deal negotiation and detailed ROI measurement, we push ourselves and our clients to break the norm, try new things, and leap into the unknown – with confidence.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion touches all facets of our business. The intern selected to support this effort will have exposure to internal and external programming, create connections across all business units and functions, along with make an impact of the overall Wasserman brand.
Day-to-day Duties Include:
- Assist DE&I team with development of D&I initiatives including internal programming and external resources for talent, brands and properties
- Provide project management support including research and analysis
- Conduct general data analysis, researches and develops diversity resources to continue to build diversity and inclusion skills and knowledge
- Support development, messaging and content for DE&I presentations
- Assisting with logistics for D&I specific events
- Developing of creative and content for internal and external communications
- Collect and compile resources for programming in development
- Utilize a fact-based, hypothesis driven approach to problem solving
- Demonstrate excellent organizational, time management and communication (written and oral) skills
- Passionate about equity, inclusion and social impact issues within sports, marketing, and entertainment
- All candidates must be eligible to receive academic credit, in lieu of being paid
- Must be a junior, senior or grad student that is currently enrolled in a full-time Undergraduate or Master's program
- The Spring internship program goes from January 22nd - April 26th
Educational Benefit to Students:
Interns will attain a rewarding learning experience by interning for a large sports/entertainment company, as well as learning the importance of business organization and management. They will make connections with industry leaders to obtain exposure to the strategies behind digital management and marketing in sports.
All candidates must be eligible to receive academic credit, in lieu of being paid